Sunday 16 August 2015

Tricks On How To Get His Attention

Hey beautiful people. its been a long time i published and i must say i miss blogging. Trying to balance being a TV/Radio presenter plus blogging is not easy. Moreover, i have not been emotionally stable for sometime now, but hopefully it will all get better in time.
The reason why i decided to post this tips below is because recently, I and my friends had this conversation on how to catch a man's attention (lol) and here are some tips below i found that i think might help you.

Let me first of all start by saying most times the guy you admire or like might just be too shy to walk up to you, it doesn't mean he doesn't admire you in return. Now as a lady, all you need to do to get any guys attention is to pull some few tricks- which don't hurt.

Here are some few clever ways to start off;



1- Say hi and walk past him: Hahaha, this is so brilliant and trust me in most cases it works. When you finally bump into the guy you like, walk with poise past him and say ''hi''.

2- Have we met before? Oremi, i tell you this is a good question to start off a conversation. Walk up confidently to him and say this line ''Hi, I'm sorry, i feel like we've met somewhere, but i just cant place it in my head...'' This will definitely lead to several questions and a build up.

3- Keep eye contact and smile-  Exchange glances now and then and look away. Be warm and approachable and abeg smile. This shows a good level of confidence and men love ladies who are confident. This is another trick on how to get his attention.

4- Another trick you can do is - after exchanging glances with the guy for few minutes, walk up to him when he is alone and  say ''I see you have been watching me, my name is... whats yours?''. I tell you, before you leave, you guys must have exchanged numbers.

5- Can you help me with this? This trick works in most cases, if you like the way, ask for his help and lets see how far the help can go.

Let me stop here, i hope these few trick works for you. Try it out and don't always wait for him to come meet you, make that bold step nowwww








No comments:

...With Every Click Online, You Make Money Not For Yourself But For?

This is a lovely piece from Professor Isa and i find it very interesting and eye opening. Read below; "My Dear Nigerian Youths&qu...