Wednesday 3 September 2014

How To Get That ''Man'' Obessed With You

I decided to talk to my fellow ladies today. And abeg guys you can also tell me if am right or wrong. I love when am being scolded especially with valid points, so please keep the comments coming.
So ladies, today I am going to tell you a big secret. This secret will go a long way in helping your relationship grow stronger.

This secret will probably be the best you have ever heard...trust me. Its going to make your man want you like fly runs after sh*t. This will really work out.
Now what you will get is not just likeness from your man, but desire so intense that will make his heart pound when he sees you.

It will make him want to be with you all the time. It will make him shower you with so much love that will take your breath away.

A lot of people will say , Uvbi please get to the point. But wait, I just need to explain to you what this secret will do for you. Sometimes the benefit of a product might make you buy it or not...shebi. So be patient with me.

Now take a deep breath, imagine seeing the man you have always wanted to love you start getting really close to you...closer than you ever wanted him to.
Also imagine how powerful you will be when just at the sight of you, your boyfriend or husband melts.

Imagine your boyfriend or husband telling you how he is glad to have you in his life and living without you will be a total and complete disaster.

Also imagine how relieved you will be if the man who left you for another woman comes crawling back on his kneels because he finds you so attractive and the only woman in the world for him.

Imagine also having your man depend on you like a fish depends on water to survive. The very thought of you puts butterfly in his belly.

This secret will bring a total change to your relationship that you will open your mouth and say "na me be this''...

Let me relieve you of the suspense. I was listening to a very nice audio message from Alex Carter where he talked about this secret formula and I think it is amazing...The secret is simply called the IMPULSIVE DESIRE METHOD.

Now this method will help you know how you can add up a little magic and charm to your personality that will make him go gaga for you. Let me break it down for you- Your personality can either make a man want you, or run 100 miles away from you.
After much research, I will break my thoughts into four (4) points;

1-  Be Fun: Men don't like women that bore them. Be active, outdoor, funny at times because having the ability to make him  laugh will definitely always want him to have you around him. But I know a lot of girls are kind of like I was before, they just sit down and expect the man to pamper them and also spoil them. Please don't wait anymore. A fun loving lady who can get wild and crazy and at the same time calm will surely make a man go crazy.

2-  Always Surprise Him: I don't mean have a big party and surprise him on his birthday, I mean show him you are so much more than he sees you. If he is always used to seeing you look prim and proper, let loose. go out of you usual routine...go dirty.. Do something that he wouldn't expect you do. Send him a lovely text message when he is not expecting him. In short, just so something different.

3. Don't Try To Change Him: This is a no go area. Don't try to change him. For me, there is a way you can pass across your message that will not come out like you are being commanding. I understand you want him to dress a certain way, let go of some friends, talk a certain way, reason a certain way and the list goes on. But instead of saying ''I hate the way you dress'' say ''I think if you mix it this way, it will come out well''. The bottom line is that you decided to date him, so make him feel you love and appreciate him just the way he is. This will in turn make him adore you.

4. I will put this down like this, in the words of Salt N Pepa "Let's talk about sex, baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be''

Please feel free to add others.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post dear. I think women need to understand that men are easy to deal with, once you UNDERSTAND your ROLE as a woman, it is not to compete with,challenge, or rubbish him. Once you understand that respecting him is key,keeping quiet is another key,being humble enuf to allow him talk without making sure our opinion is taken all d time, is also key....So many things make men drull over women,men don't just wake up and a woman becomes his ALL,she has to earn it,not just because he loves her,she has to work on her self a lot. So many times we women over react to little tins. Men have EGO so as a woman rub his ego weeeeeeell and you will be his number 1. He will almost worship the ground u walk on. We women should stop challenging men all in the name of modern women. Respect ur man and HUMBLE yourself to answer to him. I hav been married for 6yrs now and I can say understand ur ROLE which is to be his HELPER!!! Emotionally,sexually,mentally,financially...remember God gave a woman to a man???, if u hav a man who says 'I'm sorry' a lot then hold him o! I wish us all well and Uwi hope you are taking all this your points to treating your man well too lol...Mrs Onyeka.

princessuvbi said...

Thank you so much Mrs Onyeka, really appreciate your comment. By the grace of God, am going to be a good woman to my man

Anonymous said...

You that is writing,hope you have sent your man a suprise message today telling him sweet things? Please make sure you practice what you preach dear. Because of your post I had to cook for my boyfriend and go give him at his office, he was pleased and I know this night will be *coughs!! He has sent me so many messages between that time and now, like the first lady said, if you want your man to rate you highhhh, know your place and play the game. Men respond to things u DO.and that response is the love he will shower you with. Sylvia

Anonymous said...

God bless you Mrs Onyeka, my father was a very stubborn man but I saw my mother handle him,she was hot tempered too but would never raise her voice at him,instead she speaks gently to him and he always succomd to her but on days when she challenges him she never wins.One day my father said to me that he married her because of that.she knew how to gently come to him. I think women these days are no longer patient enough to be wonderful wives. Secondly many women where not PROPERLY TRAINED by their mothers to be raised as virtous women. What we have these days are independent women everywhere and many women don't know they have become men.(How will you be under a man like this) I love my girlfriend so much but she gives me hell.we both work and she works just two streets from my office in ilupeju,after work she just sits in the car acting tired all the time,when I ask how her day was she just mumbles words, I try to engage a conversation and she gives me one line answers,sometimes she reacts like I'm disturbing her. Last week I suggested several outings she turned all down, but then On other days she would say I am too boring but truthfully speaking I keep trying new things but she turns them down yet complains Im boring. She never suggests anything,she doesn't add anything to the relationship,she only cooks sometimes and brings to me. she says I love you once a month.No messages,No playing with me,No asking how my day went, No caring to know of challenges I'm facing. When I complain about these tins she will say I am talking like a kid/woman.yest she is doing nothing about it. I have asked her what she wants from the relationship and she will say I want marriage not relationship. Will we just convert a 5 month relationship to marriage? WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT ?? Many are confused. James Obiora.

Anonymous said...

OMG see personal testimonies lol. You bloggers can talk sha but how many of you really "DO" what you say? If I might ask uwi, just out of curiousity, where you in anyway fun to your boyfriend/husband today? Did you make him laugh or even smile today? Did you suprise him in any way? Hug him? Kiss him? Send him a love message?...I just finished speaking with another blogger who just posted something like yours and I asked her the same qustion which she dint really say Yes to any. I'm tired of seeing counsellors who don't take their own advice. If in any way you couldn't answer YES to my own questions then my dear ishe re kpo (u have work to do). Nice write up all the same. I respect your comment Mrs Onyeka...PAPULA

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear. Will put them and other comments into immediate practice. Weldone uvbi.God bless you..Cynthia

Unknown said...

Nicely written uvbi, though I think its a two way thing but since this is directed to women then I'll stick to women. Mrs Onyeka what u said "God gave the Woman to the man" that was deep. I think you have all said everything. I pray women who read your post and even the comments from these intelligent men n women, would become better women to their men. It is said that "He who finds a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth Favour from d lord" therefore to any woman reading I'll say "just be the best thing that has ever happened to him" that takes WORK though not just wishful thinking. Weldone dear.

princessuvbi said...

hahaha...my sister, truthfully am doing my best to be a better woman and some day, i pray my future husband testifies to it... Thank you so much for your comment...ohh ur surprise to your husband...i love itttttt

princessuvbi said...

James, i wont even act as a counselor because i am not. I can send you a counselors number if you really want your relationship to work. But one thing i always say which might not be true sometimes is that anyone who complains and never say anything bad about himself/herself should check inward properly. From all you said, you only attacked the woman and not once you talked about your wrong doings.Inbox me pls so i can give you the number. Thank you

princessuvbi said...

PAPULA...Yes i used to. but right now i have some personal issues that is holding me back. But once am on my feet as regards relationship, i will DEFINITELY shower my man with all the love and care he needs. i will be his best friend and lover. Loving any man who loves me gives me peace and joy. I dislike selfish men and a man who acts like he is always right. Anyway, thank you for your comment.

princessuvbi said...

Thank you Cynthia...lets try and make our home the best...YES WE CAN

...With Every Click Online, You Make Money Not For Yourself But For?

This is a lovely piece from Professor Isa and i find it very interesting and eye opening. Read below; "My Dear Nigerian Youths&qu...